To avoid any extra road rage that people gain while driving to and from their destination, I believe there is a system we can incorporate into our vehicles and the traffic signals. I believe there is a possible opportunity for advancing the driving of individuals. Vehicles would have a system installed which is connected to traffic signals and share information.This system would do a few things. It would alert drivers when the light turns green to avoid any delays in moving traffic at stop lights. It would have a countdown for when the next light will be turning red to avoid those moments where you think you can make it but you're not positive. It would also be capable of tracking any traffic congestion on your route and let you know about it.
Timothy,
ReplyDeleteI think you have a pretty interesting idea getting started here. As a person who can get annoyed and develop road rage in the car, I believe you that there has to be a better way of doing things. I like the countdown idea as well, but pertaining to green lights too. A bunch of times, I'll miss a turn light because someone isn't paying attention to when the light actually changes, so a countdown may be something that helps eliminate that problem. I'm interested to see how this idea progresses further!